- Salary - £11.55 per hour
- Hours - 37.5 hours per week on a 3-month contract (Mon - Sun as the business requires)
- Holidays - 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Continuity and reliability are key. You will be responding to changing client requirements and covering short notice absences
- Have a full UK driving license with access to a vehicle
- Be willing to travel to various client’s locations within agreed geographical areas
- Previous experience in the care sector and ideally, have a Health and Social Care Qualification and completed the Care Certificate
- Comprehensive training will be provided so you must be able to access on-line training
- Available to start immediately
- Enable continuity of services to new and existing clients, often at short notice
- Shadow, mentor and introduce new Care Assistants to clients
- Work with the clinical team to assist with ongoing assessments of the care needs for our clients
Work for us
Make an application
Apply now and we’ll search for you in our talent bank whenever we have a matching vacancy.
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.