Brain Injury & Neurological Conditions Support Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic Support Manager within the Brain Injury and Neurological Conditions Service. It is an excellent opportunity for a Support Manager who enjoys providing quality community care and rehabilitation for adults who have sustained a brain injury or a long term neurological condition.
The successful Support Manager will be a positive team player who has extensive experience of working in the community, with proven skills in setting up and managing care packages that include rehabilitation programmes. Due to Covid 19, many of our assessment are undertaken by video however, when required to visit clients, full PPE is provided.
Support Manager key tasks include:
- Manage your case load of clients and conduct thorough needs assessments, prepare care and support plans and ensure they are regularly updated to reflect the client’s needs
- Participate in the management, recruitment and training of Support Workers
- Working with MDT’s and families to ensure the best quality of care for the client
Skills and experience includes:
- Experience working with people who have sustained a brain injury or a long-term neurological condition in the community
- Care Management is desirable
- Proven experience of undertaking assessments and reviews
- A relevant professional qualification such as social work, occupational therapy, psychology, speech and language therapy or nursing, is desirable
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Clinical supervision
- Opportunities to attend and present at conferences
- Regular company social events
- Supportive multicultural team environment
- Use of shared company car
To apply for this Support Manager position, please press the button and attach your cv or for more information, please call Clare, our Recruitment Manager on 0207 644 9550.
Work for us
Make an application
Apply now and we’ll search for you in our talent bank whenever we have a matching vacancy.
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.