Support Workers for our Branch in Cheltenham – rates from £9.50 per hour, plus travel.
We are currently looking for experienced support workers to support our lovely clients who live in the Cheltenham area. We are looking for people who can work between 16 – 37.5 hours per week from 7.30am – 10pm Monday to Friday and weekends on a rota basis. We offer a full training programme and encourage staff to fulfil their potential. The successful support workers must be able to drive and have access to their own vehicle.
Key tasks you’ll be involved in:
- Providing companionship – treating clients with dignity, compassion and patience
- Helping clients with personal care
- Helping with general housework and meal preparation
In return we offer:
- QCF Level 2 & 3 in Health and Social Care
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Internal Award and Recognition Scheme
- Regular facilitations and clinical supervision
- Paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Monthly work get-togethers
- £100 Referral Scheme
Rates from £9.50 per hour, plus travel.
If you are interested in having a flexible work lifestyle and be part of the SweetTree family, please press the apply button or call Clare on 01242 395999 for more information.